Saturday, April 24, 2010

Graduate school

I have learned that I have been accepted to graduate school. I am worried and happy at the same time. Wish me luck that I can go because money is hard to come by.

I will probably lay low on baking for a while. I will finish up the ingredients that I have here and continue to post pictures. I will most likely try to turn that cookie poll winner into a muffin flavor (just prefer muffins, scones, specialty desserts to cookies, cakes, and cupcakes).  This is mainly a monetary issue more than anything. My coworkers who follow my blog know what I am talking about.

Tonight or tomorrow, I plan on coming up with something that I can share in pictures with some and in taste with others.

No comments:

My Blog List

What should the flavor of my next cookie be?